Monday, September 13, 2010

Ready to commence

So tomorrow I will be hopping on a plane and heading to Oslo (Norway). This will be the first time in my life that I have ever been outside of North America, so I'm incredibly excited about it! Even thought I have travelled around Canada a lot, I've only been outside the country twice, and both time were to the US.

I have mostly planned my itinerary, and since I'm staying with a distant relative in Oslo, I only had to book hostels for Stockholm and Copenhagen. Everywhere else that I'm going will be on day trips with my Eurail pass!

I haven't planned out activities yet, but I have been making a list of things and places I want to see, so I'll just go day by day on that stuff, and do things as I feel like doing them. The one thing that I reaallly, reeeeaaaaalllly want to do is this intense 12-hour tour called Norway in a Nutshell that leaves from Bergen.


Here is a map of what I have planned in my itinerary. The letters give you a bit of an idea as to the order in which I'm going places (though early letters have gotten covered over by the later ones):

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so much cooler than dealing with the first week of school. Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck & Wishing you safe travels ahead :)

    ReplyDelete